OFFICE OF EXPERIENTIAL PROGRAMS ADMINISTRATION
The Office of Experiential Programs assists in the coordination of experiential programs for all instructional centers for IPPE and APPE experiences in the College. The Coordinators and Division Directors for each instructional center listed below report to the Assistant Dean for Clinical and Administrative Sciences. As a team, all of these individuals work cooperatively to administer and evaluate the experiential experiences for the College.
The Office of Experiential Programs is responsible for the following:
- Execute and maintain up to date affiliation agreements
- Initiate background checks and immunizations for all students prior to experiential training in conjunction with the Office of Student Services and the Dean of the College
- Serve as the contact for Pharmaceutical Industry and specialized corporate experiences with flow of information to the Division Directors
- Initiate SUCCESS training for students prior to APPE
- Assist division directors with SUCCESS evaluation reporting
Division Directors at each location schedule training experiences for students enrolled in their respective instructional centers and questions relative to student placement, performance and other issues should first be directed specifically to those individuals:
|Division Directors||Contact Number|
|Patty Ghazvini, PharmD, BCGP
|Frank Emanuel, PharmD, FASHP
Jacksonville Instructional Site
|Nathaniel Eraikhuemen, Pharm.D.
Davie Instructional Site
|Tayanna Marr Richardson, Pharm.D.
Tampa Instructional Site
|Margareth Larose, PharmD
|Gervin Robertson, PharmD
Director of Pharmacy Services
|Mildred Brickler, DPT
Director of Experiential Education