Requirements for successful completion of the program:
- Complete initial self-reflection in PharmAcademic
- Complete ASHP entering interests form and objective-based self-assessment during orientation month
- Complete final self-reflection in PharmAcademic and attain an “achieved” on 95% of the RLS objectives as evaluated by the RPD and Residency Program Coordinators on the last quarterly evaluation.
- Complete all assigned evaluations
- Complete end-of-year self-assessment and review with RPD.
- Complete a research project, present at ASHP Midyear Conference and submit manuscript for publication
- Develop a collaborative practice agreement or protocol
- Complete a new or enhanced service project with the clinic and university
- Prepare and present an ACPE-approved continuing education seminar.
- Complete all staffing requirements
- Participate in assigned faculty-directed pharmacotherapy session
- Document duty hours via PharmAcademic